It takes a year to maintain a comfortable and energy-efficient house. But the good news? The task is easy enough. Paying attention to home components that are frequently used or use a lot of energy is essential. You must ensure that your heating and cooling systems are in top condition. This is where professional heating maintenance and AC maintenance come in.
What should be included in an HVAC Service Agreement
Performance issues can lead to higher energy costs and costly repairs. There are HVAC service agreements that can help you avoid these problems. However, it is important to understand the details before you sign up. Urban Heating & Air Conditioning is a leading HVAC technician who shares the details of a quality HVAC service contract.
Service of components
It might be helpful to familiarize yourself with standard HVAC terms to help you understand which parts will be serviced. You can discuss with your HVAC company if there is something you feel should not be included or if you need work to be done on a particular part that isn’t covered by the contract. You may have your reasons for including those parts. It is a good idea for them to clarify this before signing anything.
Number of visits
This may depend on which HVAC technician you choose. Some service agreements offer an annual visit, while others recommend twice-yearly visits. Some service contracts recommend a maintenance check-up once every three months. The HVAC expert should discuss with you the recommended visits and the reasons for them.
To be completed
The technician will typically:
- Replace the filter.
- The thermostat’s condition and function should be assessed.
- For smoother operation, lubricate certain HVAC components.
- Assess the fan.
- Verify that the system is free of wear.
- Examine the electrical connections.
- Check for leaks in the ductwork.
- Add the refrigerant.
- Examine the outdoor HVAC unit’s condition.
Additional tasks might be required if you have a specific HVAC model. It is important to ensure that the technician you choose has experience with your brand and model.
After you have found out the number of visits included in your service contract, it is time to find out how visits will be scheduled. It will be automated or you need to call the office to schedule the visit. To avoid any issues during service completion, you’ll need to communicate with your HVAC technician.
Modalities of payment
Double-check all payment details. You should determine how and when the HVAC service payments will be made. The service will be financed or you will need to pay the entire amount within a certain timeframe. There are many choices available, so you will want something that is both flexible and practical.
Some HVAC maintenance contracts or agreements include basic services. Some HVAC maintenance agreements or contracts come with basic services. Others are customizable and offer additional benefits. Some add-ons to a service contract include priority scheduling, rebates for repair work, and fast response times.
Our Comprehensive HVAC Maintenance Contract
Urban Heating & Air Conditioning is a leading furnace and AC repair company. They offer a 4-Tier Comfort Plan that will keep your HVAC system in peak condition all year. You may be eligible for the following depending on your tier (Bronze or Silver, Gold, Platinum).
- Many times per year, a 21-point HVAC inspection
- Restores: 5% to 20% off
- HVAC emergency calls can be answered within 24 hours
- Reminder service
- HVAC warranty up to 3 years
- Flexible monthly payment options
- Pre-season scheduling
- Protection against inflation for up to 2 years
- A system of annual accrual that is used to pay for HVAC repairs, equipment accessories, and other related costs.
Our extensive service contracts make HVAC maintenance easier and more cost-effective.
We have more reasons to work with us
Reliable heating and cooling companies can help you get the best out of your HVAC system’s performance and life expectancy. Urban Heating & Air Conditioning is the best choice in this area. We are experts in furnace repair and replacement, but we can also manage your system’s maintenance. We are the best HVAC company in the area.
- Credentialed. is fully licensed, bonded, and insured. We can take care of all your cooling and heating needs, commercial or residential.
- Experts. URBAN HVAC has provided the best heating and cooling solutions to the South Shore, MA area since 2006. You can count on us to provide superior workmanship, backed up by 15 years of industry experience.
- Certified. URBAN HVAC is a Carrier(r), Factory-Authorized dealer, which means you will have access to the best HVAC and indoor air quality products available. We can also replace and install them. We make sure that the job is done correctly the first time. We are proud to have been awarded the Carrier(r), 2020 President’s Award. This award recognizes exceptional dealers in the HVAC, ventilating, and air conditioning industries. We are NATE (North American Technician Excellence), certified, so your AC replacement and furnace repair will meet stringent quality standards.
- Customer-centric. Urban Heating & Air Conditioning places our clients first. Our goal is to provide unsurpassed customer service and workmanship, ensuring complete satisfaction. We are proud to share our high-quality work and the positive reviews and ratings we have received on Facebook and Google My Business as well as our A+ Rating with The Better Business Bureau(r).
Urban Heating and Air Conditioning is the best choice for your heating and AC repairs, installation, and maintenance needs. Our comprehensive service agreements will help prolong the life of your HVAC system. We are proud to serve the South Shore, MA areas. To schedule a consultation, call us at (978)-427-3616. We would love to hear from yours!