Our Residential and Commercial HVAC programs were created to protect residential and commercial customers after the factory warranty ends. You can choose to cover parts only, labor only, or both.
Heating and air conditioning equipment are among the most costly repairs that an equipment owner can make. An Extended Service Agreement can save you hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars.
HVAC Equipment Extended Warranty
Urban Heating and Cooling Warranty’s Comfort Protection Program provides warranty protection for distributors, dealers, and service providers. Urban Heating and Cooling has more than 100 years of experience in product warranty administration, extended warranties, and the HVAC industry. Urban Heating and Cooling’s fully-underwritten programs provide revenue, risk mitigation, and exceptional consumer service experiences that increase long-term repeat business.
Urban Heating and Cooling’s Comfort Protection Program offers the best in class service experience and is reliable.
Extended Warranty for HVAC Manufacturers
Urban Heating and Cooling Comfort Protection Program Increases Revenue, Lowers Risk, and Improves Homeowner Satisfaction
- Urban Heating and Cooling can tailor extended warranty programs to meet your customers’ requirements.
- Manufacturers can differentiate their products with extended warranties. Extended warranties for HVAC equipment can increase sales and market share by manufacturers.
- Extended warranties for HVAC systems can increase brand loyalty among consumers and dealers.
- Manufacturers can increase their market share and revenue by offering extended warranties. This will help them build long-term customer relationships.
- Urban Heating and Cooling’s underwriting provides balance sheet relief and risk mitigation for HVAC manufacturers.
Extended Warranty for Distributors
Comfort Protection Increases Sales and Homeowner Satisfaction.
- Distributors can offer added value to dealers partners by offering extended warranties
- Extended warranties are a key driver of product differentiation. They offer homeowners extended protection up to 12 years.
- Distributors can capture more sales and market share with extended warranties.
- Urban Heating and Cooling’s turnkey program allows distributors to win at point-of-sale, and then continue to win throughout the life of the product.
Extended warranties for dealers
Urban Heating and Cooling Comfort Protection Increases Dealer’s Profitability
- Extended warranties allow dealers to offer consumers value-added protection, thereby enhancing product sales.
- Brand loyalty is boosted by extended warranties. Extended warranties can increase the likelihood of a consumer returning to a dealer to get service or replacement HVAC/R equipment.
- Extended warranties lead to higher service revenue. Serve what you sell!
- Your business will earn more revenue if you pay commissions for aftermarket and up-sells.
HVAC Field Service Software Vendors
Urban Heating and Cooling Comfort Protection Program drives non-SaaS revenue for field service software providers.
- Software companies can offer extended warranties to their customers to increase or cross-sell services plans, generating non-license revenue.
- It is easier to offer point-of-sale warranty plans, which results in higher close ratios for subscribers and increased revenues.
- Extended warranty plans integrated with field service software platforms offer differentiation.
- To offer subscribers more value, field service software providers can integrate Comfort Protection with their software platforms.
- Satisfied customers generate more online reviews and ratings.
Lender Extended Warranty
Urban Heating and Cooling Comfort Protection Program provides peace of mind for homeowners and new revenue streams for lenders.
- Lenders pay additional fees during renewals and closing of extended warranties.
- Extended warranties lower delinquencies and protect homeowner budgets against unexpected repair costs.
- Lenders can generate long-term income streams with HVAC and whole-home warranties at a very low cost and administrative expense.